Miss Violet — the pup with the absolute BEST expressions of all time 💜 Her adopters sent Violet’s beloved foster a sweet letter to let them know their gratitude and how fantastic Violet is doing!! Violet came to us as a senior gal that was a heartworm positive. A vet we partner with let us know of her condition and we were there to grab her up in July 2021. Violet battled heartworm and came out triumphant on the other side, and found her forever home with the most lovely family in April 2022. With love, anything is possible. So beyond thankful for a patient foster, a loving adoptive family, and the strength and tenacity of little Miss Violet for another beautiful outcome. 💜
Sgetti has been the most perfect addition to our family! He is the most playful and happy pup we could have asked for! Sgetti has quickly become our best run buddy and is up to about 2-3 miles with ease! He also is graduating intermediate level training this Sunday and has been doing amazing, even with being the chatty boy in class 😊 He absolutely LOVES his brother Auggie just as much as he loves playing fetch (sometimes for 1 hour+)! And at the end of the day, he’s a top tier cuddle pup! We are so glad we found the little guy 😁
Now, Lucy had a rough life, for sure. She was rescued from the puppy mill at age ELEVEN! 😱 Going by doggie years, that means she was forced to be bred well into her 70s. In addition to that, Lucy girl came to us with masses, an extreme eye infection, and major dental issues. Thankfully, we were able to pull this golden girl and start treating her to a better life. It didn’t take long until her forever family came for her, and they said “We knew as soon as we saw her photo she belonged with us.” Lucy is now living her best life with her two mamas and two doggie sisters. The family says she loves string cheese, bow ties, the ocean, spa days, and having a bed in every room! A girl needs choices, am I right?!! Lucy’s family has dedicated their love and passion into senior dogs, and gave this little beauty the life she truly truly deserved. And we will forever be thankful 💖
I wanted to send in a pupdate on Josie (formerly Jolene, the girl found burned and in a box on the side of the road) Josie is sweet, spunky, mischievous, and full of energy 90% of the time, the other 10% is spent curled up as close to you as she can get. She loves her humans, boat rides, trying to dig her way out of the yard, going to UK Football games, and is obsessed with her big brother. Her burn scars still don’t have hair, and probably never will, but we think she’s perfect the way she is. Her skin is sensitive to the sun and cold, so she has plenty of dresses, sweaters, sunscreen, and creams to keep her comfortable and protected. We could not love our Josie girl more 💕
You’d never tell Ginger, a puppy mill rescue, was ever down and out. Formerly paralyzed and unable to walk, she underwent some reparative surgeries and her outcome was wonderful! She’s now one happy lady of leisure, living the good life, just as she deserves 🥰
Remember Lulu, & her sweet brother Teddy from Alabama? Teddy passed away during Heartworm treatment & Lulu fought hard through treatment. Her fosters worked with trainers, spent so much time, love, & were so dedicated to finding her the P E R F E C T home 🏠 She found an only dog home, where she gets all the love & attention! We could not be more happy for her. Thank you to everyone that helped rescue Lulu, foster, & our adoption coordinator Megan for spending time thoroughly screening applications. You all rock🤘 Happy days Lulu 😍
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.